Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

GOOD! But too short...

Even though it was funny, I expected moar action. Well because... He's an action cop!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

This is what pokemon should look like

Amazing flash, Best pokemon flash I've seen. Even better than the one by NCH! I can recognise the people designs are the dudes who mad dragon ball, or Chrono trigger. Or whatever.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

I know what happened to da sugar.

If you watch the easter egg in the first one. Satan put too much sugar in the last set of pancakes.

And renember kiddies. Never by sugar(cocaine) from a stranger that has an erection. Because he will rape your best freind with a moustache of pubic hair.

Happy Birthday Gonzossm Happy Birthday Gonzossm

ALWAYS BE MANLY

YOU MUST ALWAYS BE MANLY!!! EVEN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! OR A ANGRY SQUIRTLE WILL COME OUT AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!! I AM USING CAPS CAUSE ITS MANLY!!! MANLY..... MANLY..... GOOOOD WORK THOUGH!!!!

Mario vs Sonic (Sprite) Mario vs Sonic (Sprite)

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

I find this quite inspiring. I mean. For a beginner. Your AMAZING.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Beatbox rules!

Purple is probably the DJ handling the techno. I love it when they hit the bird.

The Noob Bunker The Noob Bunker

So true

haha. Destroy the noobs. classic pwnge.

WGJ4K: Twilight Princess WGJ4K: Twilight Princess

The company are retards

Mickey can't tell WHAT a vg game actually. June and and Eric HAVE'NT barely heard of a book. In reality this is probably the lowest rated show in Tv. I bet the company has horrible funding for outside resources. I mean it. these guys are all idiots, and what does America love? Stupid people acting stupidly in front the camera. I give it a 9 out of 10. And June sounds like boy impersonating a girl.

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Its probably a comission

Really this ain't you're best work. It just makes no sense.

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

O_O

Gawd, This is just... soooo... GAY. Nice work though.